Cosmoflora.gr collects personal data through:
• Registration process,
• Product or services usage,
• Visit Cosmoflora.gr products or advertising content.
Cosmoflora.gr does not store any credit card numbers or bank account on servers. Credit cards are billed immediately at the end of an order process through an encrypted on-line connection with the credit card processing companies.
Cosmoflora.gr uses visitors/users/members personal data in order to:
• Inform them about the proposed content,
• Satisfy their needs regarding requested product or services,
• Inform them about special offers on products or services.
Personal Data Protection
• Cosmoflora.gr is committed not to sale, rent or publish visitors/users/members personal data to any third party unless:
• Visitors/users/members give their consent It is necessary in order to satisfy visitors/users/members orders or desires. Cosmoflora.gr partners,
• Legal or natural persons, are permitted to process the personal data only in case it is absolutely necessary in order to provide the requested service.
• It is obligatory in order to comply with the law or to the authorities.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access to your data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
We may use the personally identifiable information you share to offer you products and services that may interest you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional communications, you may indicate this preference by following the unsubscribe instructions at the end of e-mail communications or by logging into your account and changing your communication preferences.
Link to other Sites
Your PC IP address, is stored for technical reasons and used only for security reasons and statistics conclusions.
Personal data management and protection of visitors/users/members of Cosmoflora.gr is subject to the terms of this section and to the relevant provisions of Greek law regarding personal data protection ( L. 2472/1997), as it is supplemented by the decisions of the President of Protection of Personal Data Commission. P.D. 207/1998 & 79/2000 and article 8 of L. 2819/2000 and the law 2774/1999 of the European law (95/46/ & 97/66).